19th International Conference on Economics and Security,
Grenoble (France), 25-27th June 2015
ENSTA Bretagne (Brest), University Pierre Mendès France (Grenoble) and the Institut d’Etudes Politiques of Grenoble are pleased to announce that the 19th Annual International Conference on Economics and Security will be held in Grenoble, France, on 25-27 June 2015. The conference is co-organized with Economists for Peace and Security.
Proposed topics include:
- Economics of conflict and war
- Post-conflict reconstruction
- Economics of the arms trade
- Procurement and offsets
- Economics of security
- Globalisation and the restructuring of the MIC
- Security sector reform
- Arms races and alliances
- Peace economics and peace science
- Economics of terrorism, etc.
For all information regarding accomodation, registration, conference venue, conference committee please click on “Practical information”