Reminder: Twentieth ICES, Ankara, Turkey on 15th-17th June 2016
The Twentieth International Annual Conference on Economics and Security will be held at TED University, Ankara, Turkey on 15th-17th June 2016.
As usual, the conference aims to provide an opportunity for economists, political scientists and others from around the world to share ideas and discuss the future developments in the following areas:
• Regional security
• Economics of security
• Corruption and military spending
• Globalisation and the restructuring of the MIC
• Militarism and development
• Security sector reform
• Economics of conflict and war
• Post-conflict reconstruction
• Economics of the arms trade
• Procurement and offsets
• Arms races and alliances
• Peace economics and peace science
• Conversion and demilitarisation
• Economics of terrorism
Offers of papers on related topics are also welcome.
Abstracts (150-250 words) with a tentative title submitted before 1st April 2016 will be considered for the conference.
Further information on the organization of the conference are posted on the conference website at: http://ices2016.tedu.edu.tr/en/ices2016/
Please remember that for any further information about the conference, you can contact the organizers at the following address: email@example.com